As a Platform DevOps engineer, you will be involved in the implementation phase of projects as well as having technical responsibility for customer sites after they are live.
• Installation, administration and configuration of hybris multi-channel commerce software and solutions, including base applications (Apache, Tomcat, Solr)
• Troubleshooting and finding resolutions to complex technical problems across multiple tiers (web servers, application servers, database, search cluster, integrations, automation platform)
• Providing 3rd level incident management support, based on your expert knowledge of the hybris platform and base technologies
• Planning, reviewing and executing system changes under ITIL
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree in quantitative field -- preferably Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2+ years experience working in a technical IT role
• Experience with Linux administration (We are using Debian and CentOS)
• Experience in Apache web servers and understanding of common web protocols.
• Fluency in English and ability to effectively document and communicate designs and decisions to peers, customers and management