With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the SME in Content Moderation with English!
If you are willing to take up a new challenge and find yourself easily in the back office support for the customer, you have previous knowledge as the Content Moderator - seems we have just a perfect job offer!
- Provide support to agents by answering complex queries and troubleshoot raised issues
- Conduct training on frequent queries as well as on how to use internal resources and knowledge base
- Have advanced troubleshooting skills which help them identify and report bugs to management, and work with internal teams to help resolve the complex, escalated issues
- Typically experienced agents who have experience in same/similar workflow or technology
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Benefits (Private Medical Package, Meal vouchers, Access to wellness programs).
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Advanced level of English, min B2.
- Prior experience working as a Content Moderation Agent
- Strong knowledge of the processes and policies as it applies to the area they are tasked to support
- Neutral mind-set to digital content that needs classification & policy review
- High School Degree
- This job will request working in a 24/7 schedule with alternating shifts and reviewing content that might be highly egregious in nature, every day.
Apply for Content Moderation Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.