Become a fundamental part of our sales team and contribute to the growth of Stenon. You own the top of our sales funnel and represent the first touchpoint for our customers.
- You proactively contact prospective customers/farmers by phone
- You identify the right contact person in the company, understand their problems, and show customer-specific solutions using our technology.
- You work reliably and accurately in our CRM system and arrange customer appointments with our sales team.
- Identify and research potential target customers and company profiles
- Manage various prospecting channels to target and gain the interest of potential customers
- Managing your own leads and customers on all online and offline channels
- Continuous development by our experienced team members with knowledge transfer, best practices, role plays, and 1:1 meetings
- An absolute drive to succeed and you are a people person
- Initial experience in sales (internships count as well)
- No problem with picking up the phone and approaching customers directly
- The capability to work independently, be goal-oriented, and contribute your own ideas
- Distinctive relation to and interest in agriculture
- A high level of motivation to contribute to the growth of Stenon
- Preferably residence in California or Midwest
- You are fluent in English, Spanish is a plus.
- A role within a highly productive and supportive team full of dedicated, hard-working professionals
- An agile work environment with flat hierarchies and an international team
- The opportunity of being a valuable contributor to Stenon’s success
- Permanent full-time position with flexible work hours
- Laptop of your choice
We are on a mission to make soil data accessible in real-time, thus changing how farmers can cultivate their land. To achieve this, we put our customers first and try to understand the challenges they have deeply. This will allow us to build the best possible products. We value transparency and honesty to become as performant as possible. With an open yet always constructive feedback culture, we learn from each other and improve continuously.
We have high standards and reward performance, but at the same time, we want to work with positive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well.